grandson wanting share in grandfathers property
Sir i am grand son and my father passed away few year ago.... my grandfather has a house in which his threebout of six sons a living at present in differnt portions i with my mother want to move out of that house as i got job in another one of the two uncle's( presently in house) does not want to seetle the case if I vaccate the house they will sit on my portion unoffically and i will nt be able too prevent that as i am not living there as i ve job n i cant leave my mother to live there please help me with legal solution
It appears that your grandfather is alive at present. If it is his self acquired property of your grandfather he can dispose it the way he likes. And if your grandfather expires and he has not left any will, then in that case you and your mother would be entitled to one share of the six shares.
For further legal help you should consult a lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- does adopted child have all rights in ancestral property?
- Took loan from bank. Unable to pay. Recovery agents harassing us.
- Is temporary structure in common areas in apartment complex legal
- Married solemnized in India and divorce case filed in West Indies
- Can we get A khata if the building is not DC converted