grandson wanting share in grandfathers property
Sir i am grand son and my father passed away few year ago.... my grandfather has a house in which his threebout of six sons a living at present in differnt portions i with my mother want to move out of that house as i got job in another one of the two uncle's( presently in house) does not want to seetle the case if I vaccate the house they will sit on my portion unoffically and i will nt be able too prevent that as i am not living there as i ve job n i cant leave my mother to live there please help me with legal solution
It appears that your grandfather is alive at present. If it is his self acquired property of your grandfather he can dispose it the way he likes. And if your grandfather expires and he has not left any will, then in that case you and your mother would be entitled to one share of the six shares.
For further legal help you should consult a lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- How to change the Deed of settlement
- do i have a Case to file in court of theft and illegal possession
- Married Daughter's right in ancestral property
- Can a labor ask for wages under Wages Act
- Can I file for divorce if wife is doing mental cruelty