quesgrandson wanting share in grandfathers property

Sir i am grand son and my father passed away few year ago.... my grandfather has a house in which his threebout of six sons a living at present in differnt portions i with my mother want to move out of that house as i got job in another one of the two uncle's( presently in house) does not want to seetle the case if I vaccate the house they will sit on my portion unoffically and i will nt be able too prevent that as i am not living there as i ve job n i cant leave my mother to live there please help me with legal solution

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansIt appears that your grandfather is alive at present. If it is his self acquired property of your grandfather he can dispose it the way he likes. And if your grandfather expires and he has not left any will, then in that case you and your mother would be entitled to one share of the six shares.

      For further legal help you should consult a lawyer.

    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I was in relationship with a girl 5 years back. We also had physical relations.…

    My son was in 10th in 2012 when he had some problems with his school…

    Partnership since 1983, in end of 2014 partners mutually agreed to dissolve the firm. Second…

    I live in Uttar Pradesh. Recently I lodged an FIR against an unknown person who…

    Criminal Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

      Greater Kailash 1
     Experience: 14 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly