quesGot admission in science stream with fake marksheet.

I am from delhi i took admisson in science stream with fake marksheet made by myself ..coz my percentage was 65% in class 10 and nw i passed the 12 with 75% ....my question is do school authoriry has right to cancel my admisson and 12 marksheet although i passed out of theschool ?

  • ansHi,

    Given the circumstances, your Certificate for 12th can be declared null and void by the CBSE and School and they will be within their right to do so. Also any criminal action cannot be ruled out.

    Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

      Uday Park, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

i have married a widow whose previous husband is murdered by Her own father and…
our case has been settle outside court and we want know how to settle the…
Hi, one of my friend who also used to work in my firm did transfered…
can police forciablly call/take someone to police station without notice

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly