quesgirlfriend blackmailing a married man

After having relationship with a foreign lady, realised mistake and now she is blackmailing through social websites against a married man. Please advice on this what action she can take as she has lot of chat details and photos etc. My husband has confessed that he did a mistake but she is not ready to forgive him. My husband did not tell her that he is married but later on she discovered about his marriage. Is there any legal advice or precautions we can take look for?

  • ansWhen this secret is already open between husband and wife then there is no need to worry, as if she takes some action which can not be predicted then you will have to fight it.

    Whereas you can press charges against her for blackmailing you and threatening you to spoil your name in the society.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

as there is a fight and the case was registered under 323,504,506 and police force…
My brother's girlfriend & he was in a relationship which was sexual.Now she is threatening…

The wife, who is in the service of Government of Gujarat after purchasing a Non…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly