girlfriend blackmailing a married man
After having relationship with a foreign lady, realised mistake and now she is blackmailing through social websites against a married man. Please advice on this what action she can take as she has lot of chat details and photos etc. My husband has confessed that he did a mistake but she is not ready to forgive him. My husband did not tell her that he is married but later on she discovered about his marriage. Is there any legal advice or precautions we can take look for?
When this secret is already open between husband and wife then there is no need to worry, as if she takes some action which can not be predicted then you will have to fight it.
Whereas you can press charges against her for blackmailing you and threatening you to spoil your name in the society.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What can be done against the circular regarding revocation of transfer
- What are the rights of my sister as her in laws are very cruel?
- Anticipatory bail cancelled because of cheque bounce
- Father's aunt transferred property in his name can she claim it back
- Whether rent deed should be registered or not