Girl parents threatening to kill us or commit suicide what to do
I am 34 years old and she is 28 years old. We are in a relationship for past 8 years. Her parents are not agreeing to it. They are threatening to kill us or they will commit suicide. What action can i take in this situation?
Based on your wordings, you both are major. You both have your own right in the society. So, The girl's parents are not agreeing for what reason? is it for relationship or for marriage? . The girl parents can not say they can kill you are they commit suicide themselves.
Advocate Niranjan ET C Palya, Virgonagar Post, Bangalore
I advice you to take the assistance of the jurisdictional police. Please approach the local police station along with your girlfriend and inform them of all the events. I advice you to take a written letter signed by both of you and take acknowledgement from the police if possible, so that later if there is any issue, the police authorities will be aware of it and you may not face any legal difficulties. Please give this issue importance in order to protect your interests.
Advocate Asha S AnandGandhinagar, Bangalore
It is purely personal issue please do get advise from your parents before the thing get worse. If you are able to convince your parents about your relationship with that girl, marriage would be the better option. Have a bright future.
Advocate Dileep NJ P Nagar, Bangalore
Contact in person as such ans and legal assistant cannot be given in a word or sentence , therefore do contact me , will surely help you come out of this ,and don't bent for the any cause and be tension free .
Advocate Pankaj Kumarkaggadasapura, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- mother died without will, who will get the property?
- One family member not agreeing for property distribution. What to do?
- What are the documents to be verified before buying an apartment
- I want to marry my cousin brother. What to do
- Landlord forcing to vacate agreement signed for 2 years