quesgirl file complain against my husband for cheating her for marriage.

My husband was having affair with other girl n promise to marry her as she threatened him to harm herself.she is having all that msg of promising marriage.my husband is also having that pic in which she cut his hand.my husband earlier didn't tell her about our marriage but later he told her.but now she filed a complain in police station n court against my husband for cheating her.they don't have any physical relationship. My husband is in defence n now she is threatening my husband that she will make sure that he will be out of his job.my husband told me everything about this. What should we do now plz give suggestion. ...

• ansYour husband will have to face proceedings in the court. The Army may claim the case and either try him by a court martial or take administrative action. The excuse being given for false promise of marriage is not tenable.

Advocate Anand Kumar

Bengali Market, Delhi

• answe should contest the proceedings firstly you need to discuss about the matter openly. That what complaint has been registered by her under what sections of IPC he has been charged under what circumstances and basis of what evidence has police filed charge sheet as well.Please discuss about the same accordingly remedy can be worked out..

Advocate Nishant Solanki

• ansDo you have copy of the complaint filed by the girl against your husband with the police and in the court? If it's so let me first go through the complaint so as to enable me to give you suitable and proper advice.

Advocate Harish Chandra Yati

Sector Alpha-1, Noida