quesFriend taken by CBI outside Delhi. What can we do to get him back?

My friend was working i private company. Company was working for 4-5 yrs. There were some fraudulent things happening, due to which CBI raided the company. All the employees are under CBI and taken outside delhi. What can be done in such a scene? How can we get him back?

On the basis of the information provided by you the court having jurisdiction should be moved for grant of bail to him if you are aware of the location of your friend.

In case your friend's location is unknown a writ of habeas corpus may be moved before the Delhi High Court seeking his production.

• ansdirectly go to the house of employer and asked him about the case on his company and then go to the head quarter of CBI and inquired from them about the case as to under which FIR, Section/ offence your fried has been detained by them or move to Delhi high Court by way of writ of habeas corpus against the CBI. plz inquired from CBI on paper.

Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

Uday Park, Delhi

• ansSir,
    on the basis of the information provided by you the court having jurisdiction should be moved for grant of bail to him if you are aware of the location of your friend. In case your friend's location is unknown a writ of habeas corpus may be moved before the Delhi High Court seeking his production.

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi