Friend taken by CBI outside Delhi. What can we do to get him back?
My friend was working i private company. Company was working for 4-5 yrs. There were some fraudulent things happening, due to which CBI raided the company. All the employees are under CBI and taken outside delhi. What can be done in such a scene? How can we get him back?
On the basis of the information provided by you the court having jurisdiction should be moved for grant of bail to him if you are aware of the location of your friend.
In case your friend's location is unknown a writ of habeas corpus may be moved before the Delhi High Court seeking his production.
directly go to the house of employer and asked him about the case on his company and then go to the head quarter of CBI and inquired from them about the case as to under which FIR, Section/ offence your fried has been detained by them or move to Delhi high Court by way of writ of habeas corpus against the CBI. plz inquired from CBI on paper.
Advocate Ankur AggarwalUday Park, Delhi
on the basis of the information provided by you the court having jurisdiction should be moved for grant of bail to him if you are aware of the location of your friend. In case your friend's location is unknown a writ of habeas corpus may be moved before the Delhi High Court seeking his production.
Advocate Rajat JosephNizamuddin East, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Approver for departmental promotions
- Was involved in case will it be problem in police verification for job
- Uncle not wiling to divide property as per Will of grandfather
- Misconduct by the Opposition Lawyer
- cheque bounce case, accused got stay order from High court.