quesfraud committed by a teaching institute

I was misguided by a marine engineering institute here in city. They told me that their college is approved from all instituion required legaly for employment of students. As I was not known for recognitions required they managed to get admission to their institute. Now after Two years when previous batch finished they said it must be recognised from something like DJ shipping otherwise nearly no scope of JOB outside what we can do now.

• ansYou should serve them with a legal notice through a lawyer then file complaint in consumer court claim to refund your money that you paid to the collage with interest and also heavy compensation for spoiling your life and career.