quesFraud case of kidnapping and rape.

i loved a girl and she also loves me. After hers marriage two days she comes to me and tells me that her husband beats her and forced to have physical relations with him....She tells me that i cannot live without you and please marry me....After seeing her condition i decided to marry her in aryasamaj mandir. We married and live with each other for 3 months. After 3 months she left me alone to home and go to her parents home.Her parents file a rape and kidnapping case against me... Her father tries to being us caunght in a fraud case of rape and kidnapping.

• ansWhy did she left you.kindly keep in mind your marriage with that lady is not recognized as she is already married. and she or her parents can definitely file a case of rape and kidnapping against you.