Fraud 304B case filed on my brother. What to do?
sir, mera bhaiya ek fozy hain or unka sadi huwa unki wife mere ghar 2 din rahi or apne mayke chali gayi 4 month baad usne wahi sucide kr li kerosene oil se or 99% burn injury,, or 5 month aproximate child posmortm report me aaya hai jabki sadi huwe uske 4 month 12 din huwa tha mere bhaiya duty par the uski mumy cropt hai mere baiye ko bhut tourture kia sab apni hi beti ko murder krke police se milkr dahej pratarna ka case kar diya .... un logo ne mere or mere fammily walo pr 304b ka case kr diye hai sir. What to do?
Dear don't worry. Apka case dekh kar lagta hai ki in-laws kuch amount chahte hai. Lekin Jo Apne likha hai agar wo sahi hai to apka case bahut acha hai. Fir bhi meri rai mei agar ap apni file dikha dege to case samaj ne mei jyada asani hogi.
Advocate Ankur AggarwalUday Park, Delhi
If case is false then investigations must unearth it. Allegations in the complaint must be substantiated by evidence for case to stand the scrutiny of courts. If there is no evidence against your brother then case will not stand. Though it is advisable to move the court of competent jurisdiction for anticipatory bail.
Harpal SinghSatya Niketan, Delhi
That's the sad part of law. However, I suggest to first apply for his bail if arrested or anticipatory bail.
If FIR has been registered, then investigation will surely happen. Once out on Bail let the investigation happen and after sometime file a Petition for quashing of FIR. This will only happen if the FIR and investigation is absolutely in air and without any substance.
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- initial amount paid but full payment pending
- Father sold ancestral property 30 years back. Can son claim share?
- Amount of rent which can be recovered by the landlord
- question about cases in regular hearing in Delhi High Court
- Received legal notice from for non payment of dues