quesFraud 304B case filed on my brother. What to do?

sir, mera bhaiya ek fozy hain or unka sadi huwa unki wife mere ghar 2 din rahi or apne mayke chali gayi 4 month baad usne wahi sucide kr li kerosene oil se or 99% burn injury,, or 5 month aproximate child posmortm report me aaya hai jabki sadi huwe uske 4 month 12 din huwa tha mere bhaiya duty par the uski mumy cropt hai mere baiye ko bhut tourture kia sab apni hi beti ko murder krke police se milkr dahej pratarna ka case kar diya .... un logo ne mere or mere fammily walo pr 304b ka case kr diye hai sir. What to do?

  • ansDear don't worry. Apka case dekh kar lagta hai ki in-laws kuch amount chahte hai. Lekin Jo Apne likha hai agar wo sahi hai to apka case bahut acha hai. Fir bhi meri rai mei agar ap apni file dikha dege to case samaj ne mei jyada asani hogi.

    Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

      Uday Park, Delhi

  • ansIf case is false then investigations must unearth it. Allegations in the complaint must be substantiated by evidence for case to stand the scrutiny of courts. If there is no evidence against your brother then case will not stand. Though it is advisable to move the court of competent jurisdiction for anticipatory bail.

    Harpal Singh

      Satya Niketan, Delhi

  • ansThat's the sad part of law. However, I suggest to first apply for his bail if arrested or anticipatory bail.

    If FIR has been registered, then investigation will surely happen. Once out on Bail let the investigation happen and after sometime file a Petition for quashing of FIR. This will only happen if the FIR and investigation is absolutely in air and without any substance.

    Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

      Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am plaintiff in a civil suit regarding partition of ancestral property. There are 18…
A person has filed a complaint against us in the police station. We have already…
I have filed a civil case agaist my custmer in civil court ghaziabad 5 months…
Criminal case has been filed by my wife fraud case.she took 3 lakhs from me…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly