quesForceful marriage with boyfriend.

I had an affair with a boy since 2007, but now from last 6 months he is not talking to we had physical relation in the past as a result I had an abortion. but i don't have any proof as all the prescriptions are with him. I want to marry him. My family members also likes him. I don't know why he is not loving me now. But i cant accept any one else in my life. is there any law that will help me to marry me?

  • ansYou have an option to initiate criminal proceedings against him, you can file complaint to police station under section 493 and 376 IPC.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

My elder brother and Bhabhi are married for more than 3 years. Just after barely…
As an accused can I get a copy of the injury report / medico legal…
Hello sir my wife File against me domestic violence under section 18, 19, 20, 22,…

I left my house without informing my parents and they filed missing case. Then in…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly