Forceful marriage with boyfriend.
I had an affair with a boy since 2007, but now from last 6 months he is not talking to we had physical relation in the past as a result I had an abortion. but i don't have any proof as all the prescriptions are with him. I want to marry him. My family members also likes him. I don't know why he is not loving me now. But i cant accept any one else in my life. is there any law that will help me to marry me?
You have an option to initiate criminal proceedings against him, you can file complaint to police station under section 493 and 376 IPC.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Girl already married but did not stay with husband. Can she remarry?
- Contractual basis job in MP government can I claim for permanent job
- How to start an association to give out scholarships?
- Legal age to get married for a boy
- Senior in office tried to get physical with me what action can i take