quesForceful marriage with boyfriend.

I had an affair with a boy since 2007, but now from last 6 months he is not talking to we had physical relation in the past as a result I had an abortion. but i don't have any proof as all the prescriptions are with him. I want to marry him. My family members also likes him. I don't know why he is not loving me now. But i cant accept any one else in my life. is there any law that will help me to marry me?

• ansYou have an option to initiate criminal proceedings against him, you can file complaint to police station under section 493 and 376 IPC.