FIR registered leave the country for work.
Respected Lawyer, My brother has built new house. Some of the cement sheets of neighbor's roof is damaged. We are ready to give him compensation, he is asking more than double. We have refused his demand so he has put wrong complaint against my brother and uncle while my brother was travelling out of city.
After receiving police call my brother appear in police station but FIR was filed and bailed. They charged with IPC 323, 504, 506(2), 427 and 114. We have never abused or threatened this guy. My brother has job in dairy in Dubai. Neighbour is blackmailing us. Can he travel abroad for job?
Since the FIR has been filed your brother has to obtain prior permission from court before going abroad. He should take bail and then contest the case according to the law.
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Did court marriage for early visa but now husband is absconding
- Miscellaneous criminal application filed against me. What to do?
- Is it possible to take husband along on spouse visa to UK?
- how do i check my Lawyer Reliability if he has filed the case
- If already married person marry again what are the consequences