quesFIR registered leave the country for work.

Respected Lawyer, My brother has built new house. Some of the cement sheets of neighbor's roof is damaged. We are ready to give him compensation, he is asking more than double. We have refused his demand so he has put wrong complaint against my brother and uncle while my brother was travelling out of city.

After receiving police call my brother appear in police station but FIR was filed and bailed. They charged with IPC 323, 504, 506(2), 427 and 114. We have never abused or threatened this guy. My brother has job in dairy in Dubai. Neighbour is blackmailing us. Can he travel abroad for job?

• ansSince the FIR has been filed your brother has to obtain prior permission from court before going abroad. He should take bail and then contest the case according to the law.

• Related IPC Sections