FIR not registered for recovery of streedhan.
I was married six months ago,and only after one month me and my husband met with an accident,and my husband died.i was beaten ,abused and thrown out of my matrimonial house. since than we have been trying to register a case against them but police is not ready to register a case against them.they are not even registering a case for the recovery of my streedhan and articles lying there.instead police says that we should forget the things and look ahead.
If a person has a grievance that his or her FIR has not been registered by Police, his or her first remedy is to approach the SSP u/s 154(3) Crpc or other police officer referred to in section 36 Crpc. If despite approaching the SSP or the officer, her grievances still persist, then he can approach a Magistrate u/s 156(3) Crpc. More over he has a further remedy of filing a criminal complaint u/s 200 Crpc and still remedy a Writ petition or a petition u/s 482 Crpc before High Court. You can file a case before Magistrate for return if Stri Dhan even a Civil Suit for a share in husbands property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Divorce petition rejected by the family court what next step to take
- In what case we need to proved beyond reasonable doubt?
- Can I file for divorce when DVC is going on
- What are the documents required to transfer 2-wheeler to another state
- How to get divorce after 10 months of marriage