FIR lodged under sec. 279 & 337
Fir lodged against me under 279 and 337, i have got accident with scooter and person get injured on head and he admitted on trauma centre, I was going road and overtake him, but sudden he take turn and my bike handle collided his handle , So fell down on road and get injured , because he did not bear helmet,I also fell down but not injured, I admit him to hospital but i have no proof because of fear i went their. I have DL and Insurance and all other paper. Please suggest that further and cancel the FIR againt me
You first take bail and then fight the case. The case would be dismissed if it goes on trial. Nothing to worry if your papers are in right order.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Invested with the builder not getting return what can I do
- Women did not disclose marital status at job can we take any action
- Mother gifted property to brother. Can i ask for my share?
- Want divorce can wife claim in my property
- Husband left us and staying in different house can I claim maintenance