quesFIR lodged under sec. 279 & 337

Fir lodged against me under 279 and 337, i have got accident with scooter and person get injured on head and he admitted on trauma centre, I was going road and overtake him, but sudden he take turn and my bike handle collided his handle , So fell down on road and get injured , because he did not bear helmet,I also fell down but not injured, I admit him to hospital but i have no proof because of fear i went their. I have DL and Insurance and all other paper. Please suggest that further and cancel the FIR againt me

• ansYou first take bail and then fight the case. The case would be dismissed if it goes on trial. Nothing to worry if your papers are in right order.