quesFIR lodged under sec. 279 & 337

Fir lodged against me under 279 and 337, i have got accident with scooter and person get injured on head and he admitted on trauma centre, I was going road and overtake him, but sudden he take turn and my bike handle collided his handle , So fell down on road and get injured , because he did not bear helmet,I also fell down but not injured, I admit him to hospital but i have no proof because of fear i went their. I have DL and Insurance and all other paper. Please suggest that further and cancel the FIR againt me

  • ansYou first take bail and then fight the case. The case would be dismissed if it goes on trial. Nothing to worry if your papers are in right order.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

It is 5 years of relationship.every time i told her for break up but every…
can case may be acquitted on the reason of non examine the complainant in criminal…

Is 'Stay Order' is possible on an marketing agency in a particular market on the…

An agent take my passport and rupees since last eight months he says in this…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly