quesFIR does not include all the information that i provided to police.

Information given by me is not present in the FIR copy given to me. Only half of it is present. What can I do?

• ansWe suggest you to make an application,  ask the police to include all information.

Further, you may not worry about information, your criminal complaint will have all information and accordingly the FIR with respective sections of IPC.

When the matter comes up for charges, then you can get the respective section also include.