FIR does not include all the information that i provided to police.
Information given by me is not present in the FIR copy given to me. Only half of it is present. What can I do?
We suggest you to make an application, ask the police to include all information.
Further, you may not worry about information, your criminal complaint will have all information and accordingly the FIR with respective sections of IPC.
When the matter comes up for charges, then you can get the respective section also include.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Made illegal documents for electricity meter will I be punished
- Is owner entitled to give compensation if labour died in office
- Misuse of attendance rule by Mumbai university engg college
- Rental agreement dispute.
- Eligibility for govt job where requirement of MBA/PGDBM