quesfinal report of FIR for bike theft which was registered 4 month before

Sir/ Madam, I could not get my final report of FIR for bike theft which was registered four month before. shame on our legal system and Law. my time I contacted to noida court but no one try to telling me How and when I will get my report ?. Rishwat khor policewale kamine ne apni investigation complete karli hai two months before but still I am waiting for report. so I want to now how to write rti to court and fees ?

  • ans

    As an applicant, you should know that there is no particular format required. Your application can even be on simple plain paper. Applicants however need to ensure that their contact details including name and correspondence address appear on the application. Reasonable assistance can be expected from the CPIO if you decide to give your application in writing. Further you need to mention the information which you require.

    The Central Fees Rules provide for fees to be paid for making applications, for accessing information. The following are the fees prescribed for applications made to Central Government public authorities.

    Application Fees: Rs. 10/- (per application).

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Default bail in 304 B IPC . Chargesheet not filed in 60 days . Supreme…
I had some issues with some of my batchmates in college. They started harassing me.…

A cunning party staked claim over land claiming its owner dead. Lower court accepted claim…

My case was at sessions court but i missed all of my dates as the…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly