final report of FIR for bike theft which was registered 4 month before
Sir/ Madam, I could not get my final report of FIR for bike theft which was registered four month before. shame on our legal system and Law. my time I contacted to noida court but no one try to telling me How and when I will get my report ?. Rishwat khor policewale kamine ne apni investigation complete karli hai two months before but still I am waiting for report. so I want to now how to write rti to court and fees ?
As an applicant, you should know that there is no particular format required. Your application can even be on simple plain paper. Applicants however need to ensure that their contact details including name and correspondence address appear on the application. Reasonable assistance can be expected from the CPIO if you decide to give your application in writing. Further you need to mention the information which you require.
The Central Fees Rules provide for fees to be paid for making applications, for accessing information. The following are the fees prescribed for applications made to Central Government public authorities.
Application Fees: Rs. 10/- (per application).
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to recover money lent to a neighbour ?
- Inlaws separated me from my children after husband's death what to do
- Am I liable to pay property tax as i am only the tenant?
- What to do since bank not approving home loan as it is a land?
- How to calculate maintenance amount to be taken from husband