quesfiling of case after lapse of 2 years-suicide

My sister committed suicide 2 year earlier due to the cruelty of her husband and his family but at that time due to his threat i gave wrong statement that it was an accident. Could I register a case against him and his family now and what prove i require and her all landloard are ready to give their statement that he was beating my sister. i am from UP and live in noida in rented house my sister was also in delhi

  • ansYou may file the case even after elapse of 2 years. If there are any witnesses who can testify that she was subjected to mental and physical abuse then her husband would be on a difficult position in court. File it without any further delay.

    And you should consult a lawyer personally before filing it.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

My wife has filed 498a aganist me a year back.I got bail and police has…
20 sal ke case me 5 log jinko 20 sal ki saja or 5 sal…
I was in a relation with a north indian gal for 4 days.. i proposed…
I filed complaint against some one who physically abused me later we settled now he…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly