filing of case after lapse of 2 years-suicide
My sister committed suicide 2 year earlier due to the cruelty of her husband and his family but at that time due to his threat i gave wrong statement that it was an accident. Could I register a case against him and his family now and what prove i require and her all landloard are ready to give their statement that he was beating my sister. i am from UP and live in noida in rented house my sister was also in delhi
You may file the case even after elapse of 2 years. If there are any witnesses who can testify that she was subjected to mental and physical abuse then her husband would be on a difficult position in court. File it without any further delay.
And you should consult a lawyer personally before filing it.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i file for alimony without filing for divorce?
- Is Home delivery of Beer / Wine allowed within Delhi ?
- Fraud happened by flipkart. What can i do?
- Regarding division of family property between legal heirs
- What documents are required for immigrating to India