×

quesFiling a case against an IO

District Court ordered to submit the charge sheet in case of atrocity-section 156(3) in scheduled time, but IO not taken any action reg . atrocity appeal lodged in the court. IO submitted the adverse report by managing the witnesses after scheduled period. Kindly guide in this matter.Can we file the case against IO?

• ansFiling a case against IO should not rank higher on the priority list. The priority should be to challenge the report of IO in the higher court depending on the contents of the report. Case against IO can be filed later on.