Filing a case against an IO
District Court ordered to submit the charge sheet in case of atrocity-section 156(3) in scheduled time, but IO not taken any action reg . atrocity appeal lodged in the court. IO submitted the adverse report by managing the witnesses after scheduled period. Kindly guide in this matter.Can we file the case against IO?
Filing a case against IO should not rank higher on the priority list. The priority should be to challenge the report of IO in the higher court depending on the contents of the report. Case against IO can be filed later on.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 156 - Liability of agent of owner or occupier for whose benefit riot is committed
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What procedure, time and documents for doing court marriage?
- Biwi job karti hai aur mai berozgar hoon kya wo kharcha maang skti
- Flour mill run by neighbor causing disturbance what can I do
- Is the rate of land use same for commercial use and for hospital use?
- Legal position of a self acquired property