Filed 498A, when do I need to go to the court?
I filed 498A case that was submitted after a month. What is the procedure after this and when do I need to go to the court?
After lodging the FIR, the police has the power to investigate the matter fully. If the FIR is lodged against a person specifically, the police has the power to arrest all or any of the persons named in the FIR.
When will the trails begin, duration of the case and when will you be going to the court depends on your case entirely.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Client not paying money as per agreement
- Selected as UP police constable but have previous criminal history
- brothers fighting for property-father stuck
- Property gifted by my sister. Can my sister's son challenge it?
- Do Land owner have a Right to refuse land acquisition to Government ?