Filed 498A, when do I need to go to the court?
I filed 498A case that was submitted after a month. What is the procedure after this and when do I need to go to the court?
After lodging the FIR, the police has the power to investigate the matter fully. If the FIR is lodged against a person specifically, the police has the power to arrest all or any of the persons named in the FIR.
When will the trails begin, duration of the case and when will you be going to the court depends on your case entirely.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Facing harassment by husband and in laws, what should I do
- Will registered but uncle was not in contact for long can he claim
- In domestic violence case can relative of husband become party to case
- Father's property convert to my name as per sucsession certificate
- What legal entity structure is best for startup business?