quesFile a complaint against mlm company fraud

I have been cheated by an mlm company and I need to file a complain against them. I have already raised a complaint to nodal authority for the company but it's been more than a month and they have provided me with no result. I need to know how should I proceed. I have proofs on how they have cheated me.

• ansSir definitely you can proceed against the cheating and fraud that have been exercised on you by the company based on the evidences that you have on you.Therefore you can avail the civil and criminal remedy a case can be registered under relevant provisions of IPC and if police authorities are not supporting you then we can go ahead and file 156(3) with the court authorities ..Besides this we can seek damages from civil court as well.Thanks.

Advocate Nishant Solanki

• ansThe law only helps vigilant individuals and non vigilantsmoking suffer. The nodal authority will not be of any help to you. You should file a complaint with the police giving full details of your case. Drafting of a complaint in a professional manner is an art you can take my help if you so desire at a very reasonable fee.

Advocate Harish Chandra Yati

Chhattarpur, Delhi

• ansFurther details are required.
    Nonetheless, with given facts, I am of the opinion that:
    1. You may file a pvt. complaint of cheating before the concerned magistrate having jurisdiction;
    2. You may approach police and get your complaint registered for registration of an First Information Report ("FIR");
    3. You may file complaint with the regulatory body. For. E.g if it is Telecom, then TRAI, if it is Asset Management Company, then SEBI/RBI, if Insurnace- IRDA etc. etc.

Advocate Urfee Haider

Supreme Court, Delhi