False murder case against uncle
My maternal uncle has been sent for a life imprisonment in for a false accusation of murder. My grandfather has been fighting the case but all appeals in the court are rejected. I would like to know what could be the further steps?
The facts as stated by you are not clear as to how you could prove that the accusation on the accused were false. If the appeal has been dismissed by the High Court, a Special Leave Petition challenging the conviction can always be filed in the Supreme Court of India.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Alimony rights of a woman being divorced by her husband and for child
- Not relieved from company as case is pending in vigilance commission
- Marriage between 6th cousins sharing same surname and gotra valid?
- Cheque got bounced a year ago given by a person liable to repay
- After father death man asking back loan given to dad no idea about it