False murder case against uncle
My maternal uncle has been sent for a life imprisonment in for a false accusation of murder. My grandfather has been fighting the case but all appeals in the court are rejected. I would like to know what could be the further steps?
The facts as stated by you are not clear as to how you could prove that the accusation on the accused were false. If the appeal has been dismissed by the High Court, a Special Leave Petition challenging the conviction can always be filed in the Supreme Court of India.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Gave house on leave and licence how much tax am I liable to pay ?
- Contractual employee of govt dept asked to leave without notice
- Do i need to provide Provident Fund for 4 employee?
- Cheque given to supplier who is blackmailing now
- fine of plead guilty paid then is it necessary to indicate in govt job