quesFalse murder case against uncle

My maternal uncle has been sent for a life imprisonment in for a false accusation of murder. My grandfather has been fighting the case but all appeals in the court are rejected. I would like to know what could be the further steps?

• ansThe facts as stated by you are not clear as to how you could prove that the accusation on the accused were false. If the appeal has been dismissed by the High Court, a Special Leave Petition challenging the conviction can always be filed in the Supreme Court of India.