False FIR against dada ji regarding harassment. What to do now?
A false FIR has been registered against my dada ji who is 60 years old. The complaint is about harassment done to an eight year old girl. We have a good reputation in the colony. What should we do now?
The case needs to be argued on merits. Please consult a good advocate for the same as the charge is a serious one.
Later you can also file a defamation case against the Complainant , once you are acquited.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Consequences of breaking labour law
- Sale Agreement obtained from buyer what precautions to be taken
- A friend has a title deed document can he do anything with it
- Caught drinking in public place what fine and punishment
- For recovery of Stamp Duty what case can I file.