False case of 364 filed against me. What should i do about it?
My neighbour has filed a false case of 364 against me. The FIR is not even being provided to me by the police. What do i have to do? Do i have to apply for bail?
in the circumstances urgently file anticipatory bail in the court of session if FIR has registered against you, beside accused have right to know what allegation pending against you. secondly you can download copy of FIR from delhi police site if you have FIR no. and name of police station
Advocate Yogesh Kumar VidyakarDistrict Court, Dwarka, Delhi
Apply for anticipatory bail firstly also asked for the interim bail till the pendency of bail application and try to get the copy of FIR to know the allegation but don't go at police station otherwise they will arrest you. We also can precure the FIR from court if u have FIR number
Advocate Ankur AggarwalUday Park, Delhi
Yes apply for anticipatory bail if ur not arrest till date.
And if ur arrest then u apply for bail this offence is non bailable so plz be careful.
It is a mattr of taril that case is false or true but u first apply for bail to safe him self.
Advocate B K KohliDistrict Court, Tis Hazari, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- false suicide letter given on my name how to save myself
- Worked in sister companies for 9 years.How will gratuity be calculated
- If SEBC-PH candidate can be considered under UR-PH?
- SBI collection agents calling me and my company for brother's dues.
- does my aunty have rights to ask for the dhana pathra given property