quesFalse case of 364 filed against me. What should i do about it?

My neighbour has filed a false case of 364 against me. The FIR is not even being provided to me by the police. What do i have to do? Do i have to apply for bail?

• ansin the circumstances urgently file anticipatory bail in the court of session if FIR has registered against you, beside accused have right to know what allegation pending against you. secondly you can download copy of FIR from delhi police site if you have FIR no. and name of police station

Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

• ansApply for anticipatory bail firstly also asked for the interim bail till the pendency of bail application and try to get the copy of FIR to know the allegation but don't go at police station otherwise they will arrest you. We also can precure the FIR from court if u have FIR number

Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

Uday Park, Delhi

• ansYes apply for anticipatory bail if ur not arrest till date.
    And if ur arrest then u apply for bail this offence is non bailable so plz be careful.
    It is a mattr of taril that case is false or true but u first apply for bail to safe him self.

Advocate B K Kohli

District Court, Tis Hazari, Delhi