quesFalse allegation by husband to steal gold.

My husband has filed complaint against me that i have stolen gold from his home which is baseless. I have my own locker but i want to know if court can give orders to check my parents' locker, and if yes then in which situation? What should I do?

• ansIf the complaint filed by your husband is false, there's nothing to be worry about. He must have mentioned details of gold allegedly stolen in his complaint. You can deny the allegations in your statement . Also,yes, parents' locker can be checked by police, if stolen items are suspected to be there.