False allegation by husband to steal gold.
My husband has filed complaint against me that i have stolen gold from his home which is baseless. I have my own locker but i want to know if court can give orders to check my parents' locker, and if yes then in which situation? What should I do?
If the complaint filed by your husband is false, there's nothing to be worry about. He must have mentioned details of gold allegedly stolen in his complaint. You can deny the allegations in your statement . Also,yes, parents' locker can be checked by police, if stolen items are suspected to be there.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Any legal formalities in hiring a foreigner
- Can father take custody of one child out of two children
- Can we register a sale deed without property map
- Can I file RTI for demographics of the NRI population settled abroad
- How to include new occupant in the lease agreement