Ex-parte Stay Order on Defamation Case on fresh Writ Petetion.
Can I File a Writ Petetion and get ex-parte stay Order against the Order passed by Bombay High Court . Ex-parte Order was passed on 15th April, 2015. Is it Time Barred. Within How many days Writ Petetion can be filed.
You cannot file an Writ Petition against the ex parte stay Order against the Order passed by Bombay High Court.
You will have to file an application for restoration and seek direction for set aside the ex parte order.
As per new ruling it is very difficult to get exparte orders. And even of it is time barred by filing necessary application and submitting just and proper reason delay can always be condoned.rest of the details need to discuss on personal meeting and also need to go through the papers.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can i take back the gift my family gave at time of engagement
- Got money as compensation after accident can we transfer it children
- Wife filed False case against my family what action can I take
- can a person file a cheque bounce case after 20 years?
- Uncle filed partition case for the property in my fathers name