quesEx-parte Stay Order on Defamation Case on fresh Writ Petetion.

Can I File a Writ Petetion and get ex-parte stay Order against the Order passed by Bombay High Court . Ex-parte Order was passed on 15th April, 2015. Is it Time Barred. Within How many days Writ Petetion can be filed.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ans

      You cannot file an Writ Petition against the ex parte stay Order against the Order passed by Bombay High Court.

      You will have to file an application for restoration and seek direction for set aside the ex parte order.

    • ansAs per new ruling it is very difficult to get exparte orders. And even of it is time barred by filing necessary application and submitting just and proper reason delay can always be condoned.rest of the details need to discuss on personal meeting and also need to go through the papers.

      Advocate Sagar Kothari

        District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I want transfer case from village to mumbai--- im senior citizen my age is 65+.my…
    What is the action to be taken by complainant belonging to Hindu religion, if on…
    Respected sir, I would like to know about Section 482 cprc. Actually, the problem is…
    is there any protection to a govt employee of india against false case imposed by…

    Criminal Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

      Greater Kailash 1
     Experience: 14 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly