Ex-parte Stay Order on Defamation Case on fresh Writ Petetion.
Can I File a Writ Petetion and get ex-parte stay Order against the Order passed by Bombay High Court . Ex-parte Order was passed on 15th April, 2015. Is it Time Barred. Within How many days Writ Petetion can be filed.
You cannot file an Writ Petition against the ex parte stay Order against the Order passed by Bombay High Court.
You will have to file an application for restoration and seek direction for set aside the ex parte order.
As per new ruling it is very difficult to get exparte orders. And even of it is time barred by filing necessary application and submitting just and proper reason delay can always be condoned.rest of the details need to discuss on personal meeting and also need to go through the papers.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Want to know laws pertaining to domestic violence & dowry harassment
- Can tax default during business visa cause issues in employment visa
- Brother cheated father and got proeprty on his name.How to claim share
- Got right to residence but husband is physically abusive what to do
- Non disclosure signed without reading how to safeguard myself