quesEx-parte Stay Order on Defamation Case on fresh Writ Petetion.

Can I File a Writ Petetion and get ex-parte stay Order against the Order passed by Bombay High Court . Ex-parte Order was passed on 15th April, 2015. Is it Time Barred. Within How many days Writ Petetion can be filed.

You cannot file an Writ Petition against the ex parte stay Order against the Order passed by Bombay High Court.

You will have to file an application for restoration and seek direction for set aside the ex parte order.

• ansAs per new ruling it is very difficult to get exparte orders. And even of it is time barred by filing necessary application and submitting just and proper reason delay can always be condoned.rest of the details need to discuss on personal meeting and also need to go through the papers.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune