quesEx boyfriend forcing to marry him by blackmailing me.What can be done?

I was in a serious relationship with a guy but now I have broken up with him. The problem is that now he is misusing my past relationship. He collected all my messages and pics and now he is saying I have to marry him otherwise he will show all these proofs to all my near and dear.


Even he started showing it to some of my friends and try to spoil my image. Please help me out how should I fight with him. He is threatening me as well by saying he will kill my family members.


Please help me.

  • ans

    The facts suggest that a case of sexual harassment under Section 354-A, stalking under Section 354-D and criminal intimidation under Section 506 IPC is clearly made out against the accused person.


    In addition to this, he can be booked for blackmailing and the Sections of Information and Technology Act are also attracted. You can file a complaint with the Local Police Station and the Local Police is obliged to register an FIR and investigate the same as a Cognizable Offence is committed.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

..mere bank account m mere bua k ldke ne mujh se ge kh k ki…
shall sec120(B) is applicable for anticipatory
I am an accused in criminal case @ 420, but my problem is that I…
plz post format of 65 b under IT act n procedure for it

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly