quesEx boyfriend forcing to marry him by blackmailing me.What can be done?

I was in a serious relationship with a guy but now I have broken up with him. The problem is that now he is misusing my past relationship. He collected all my messages and pics and now he is saying I have to marry him otherwise he will show all these proofs to all my near and dear.

Even he started showing it to some of my friends and try to spoil my image. Please help me out how should I fight with him. He is threatening me as well by saying he will kill my family members.

Please help me.

• ansThe facts suggest that a case of sexual harassment under Section 354-A, stalking under Section 354-D and criminal intimidation under Section 506 IPC is clearly made out against the accused person.

In addition to this, he can be booked for blackmailing and the Sections of Information and Technology Act are also attracted. You can file a complaint with the Local Police Station and the Local Police is obliged to register an FIR and investigate the same as a Cognizable Offence is committed.