eligibility to join indian army if criminal case pending against me?
I am very much interested to join Indian military forces, and I was trying to join the same by attending SSB interviews. In the meanwhile i struck with a criminal case at my native in which i am innocent , even police is not having any evidence against me. but they have charged a case against me ( may be because its some woman(complainant) involved case. now iam in bail .. its been around 1 year. till now they did nit given charge sheet to court. am i eligible to join armed forces as an officer.? am i eligible to attend interviews now? is it possible to join army after its proven that i am
No you are not eligible as per the government service rules, which states that a person having a criminal case cannot join the service until he is discharged or acquitted.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Theft in central government offices what should we do?
- Father has a lot of debt how can I protect myself from paying his debt
- Can I litigate for selling me a defective product
- Procedure to change agricultural land into normal land
- Sister married and loves someone else what to do