dowry and attempt to rape case
My elder brother and Bhabhi are married for more than 3 years. Just after barely 3 months, my Bhabhi started acting differently, She started fighting and abusing all the family members. Started throwing things here and there. When confronted she starts threatening us by calling police. Nearly 2 months ago, she filed a false complaint in CAW cell of dowry, domestic violence against whole family and an attempt of rape against me. The CAW cell forwarded the complaint to mediation cell, where mediation cell easily understood that she trying to file a false case. They tried for reconciliation but due to rude attitude of my Bhabhi they are sending back the case to CAW cell. They said that they will also send a report that she trying to make a false case, hence no action should be taken. Sir/Madam, we don't know what to do now as my bhabhi is threatening us that she will anyhow file an FIR will make all of us to go to Jai
The CAW cell acts on it discretion and there is no guarantee that they would not register FIR against the husband. 2. To be on the safe side apply for Notice bail and on getting it face CAW Cell. 3. Once FIR is registered apply for anticipatory bail. There is nothing to worry once bail is granted as conviction rate in 498A cases is bare minimum.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brought agricultural land but name does not appear in pahani
- Filed consumer case but both judges are not available what can be done
- What are the grounds of refusal from UPSC exams ?
- Won contest from US based company how can I get tax exemption
- Sister received divorce notice from her husband what should be done