Discrimination against women who suffered from rape and divorce.
Are there any law in india to help those womens who are facing bad society behaviour and social rejection without any fault, who suffered from e.g, rape, divorce etc.
Yes,you can iniate appropriate legal proceeding. civil and criminal in court against those persons for their illegal acts and claim damages or punish for the offences commited by them. you can invoke the various provisions of crime against women by filing a complaint to concerned police station or also approach to state/ National commission for women or
Advocate Ashok Kumar JhaMayur Vihar 1, Delhi
there is no law as such for whole society but if a woman feels harassed, objectionable gesture, or unwelcome sexual advancement or act done with similar intention the person shall penalize under Indian penal code.
Advocate Yogesh Kumar VidyakarDistrict Court, Dwarka, Delhi
Can you please elaborate the 'bad behavior' in order to answer to your query. However, for the sake of your knowledge, we have a constitution of India in place which guarantees every citizen right to live with dignity.
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property Partition between Brothers by summoning Daughter
- What action can i take if my wife has been living separately for 1yr.
- My company's name is same as company in US want to know legal effect
- Can we compromise a Case after F.I.R u/s 379a, 323,279,237,506
- Brother filed a title suit on father's property