Discharging the duties of a revenue officer
I am from sindhudurg District of Maharashtra State. Sir The Tahasildar of Our Taluka has given an Illegal permission for Non Agricultural resident permission of a land , without consent of co-owner on 7/12 extract and without inquiry of Town planning authority, not also taking Power of attorney of concerned land owner,and without the NOC of the concerned Gram panchayat and District Health Officer. .and so sir i think so that he has failed to dis charge his duties and performed an fraud. I want to file an criminal action against the same.
File a declaratory suit paying for declaration that the said land is agricultural land and direction upon the tehshilder to correct the mistake made by him. Also file an application u/O 39 Rule 1 & 2 praying for an injunction restraining the other person in treating the land as non-agricultural land.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Are marriages in Arya Samajh Mandir Valid
- Fee for registered AD reply while submitting application
- Separated with wife by mutual agreement. Can i remarry now?
- Insurance company asking too much documents time to time
- Ownership Transfer of residential property