delay in framing of charges
I am an accused in a criminal case @ 420 IPC. Which is going on for a long period. FIR was lodged in 2012 and charge sheet was filed within 2-6 months. But no charge framing is till yet. Its being delayed all time, no evidences, no witnessed etc I want to ask it is in my favor or against ? I have heard that the case becomes hollow after a long period........
Have you been absent on the date of hearings. Absence on date delays framing of charge. If no then on the next date ask your lawyer to apply for framing of the charge. It can be done in few minutes and should be done on the date fixed.
Once it is done then trial by way of evidence of complainant will commence.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Divorce Case Approach when Girl is not Ready
- Buyer not making payments as per agreement what can I do
- Landlord asking to vacate before returning security deposit
- Mental harassment by in-laws what action can i take
- How can signatures be verified/authorized? Please advise.