quescyber crime -fraud by e-commerce company

There is one online company called all hit deal.com which run under the name of E-Adsense Fame Pvt Ltd. This company has done online fraud like speak asia. Many of the investor lose their money in this company. Kindly guide me how to get the money back as per the law

  • ansFile a complaint for cheating to police. In order to recover your money file a case for recovery against company.

    As its a cyber crime, lodge complaint before the Detective Department in your jurisdiction.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir, My father was beaten by our relative, with iron road on head, i…
I want to know if common person can file a caveat in supreme court? What…
My cousin has filed a fake case against me last year in July regarding fight…
Sir, I have been married almost 8 years and blessed with 2 daughters. My mother…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly