quesCriminal case filed against a boy. How to get out of this mess?

I am a college student. Me, my sister and my brother was known to a boy who became my good friend. He used to help when I was in need but one day he started harassing me and my family filed a case against him.

What can I do to come out of this mess? Please help me and show me a way out. My family does'nt know exactly what is the scene behind. He used to help me financialy & emotionaly, and for that money he came to my home for money. What to do?

• ansIt's unclear from your question as to what legal advice you are looking at. As you have mentioned that your family has already filed a harassment case against the boy in question, are you looking at a remedy to get him out of the case or you want the existing case to be stronger to ensure a more severe punishment for him?

As the situation is already complicated with your parents involved and a case already filed, we suggest that you must discuss the entire situation in detail with your parents and come clean, as what you have done (taking financial and emotional support from the boy) is not legally incorrect. We believe your parents will support you in your difficult times and help you return the money that you owe to the boy.