Criminal case filed against a boy. How to get out of this mess?
I am a college student. Me, my sister and my brother was known to a boy who became my good friend. He used to help when I was in need but one day he started harassing me and my family filed a case against him.
What can I do to come out of this mess? Please help me and show me a way out. My family does'nt know exactly what is the scene behind. He used to help me financialy & emotionaly, and for that money he came to my home for money. What to do?
It's unclear from your question as to what legal advice you are looking at. As you have mentioned that your family has already filed a harassment case against the boy in question, are you looking at a remedy to get him out of the case or you want the existing case to be stronger to ensure a more severe punishment for him?
As the situation is already complicated with your parents involved and a case already filed, we suggest that you must discuss the entire situation in detail with your parents and come clean, as what you have done (taking financial and emotional support from the boy) is not legally incorrect. We believe your parents will support you in your difficult times and help you return the money that you owe to the boy.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- shops on rent but now they are not giving them back for my business
- What is the procedure for mutual divorce? Husband harasses me.
- Will an audio or video clip be accepted as a valid proof in court?
- Procedure for sale of property if society is not giving NOC
- Procedure for submitting document in court