quesCriminal case filed against a boy. How to get out of this mess?

I am a college student. Me, my sister and my brother was known to a boy who became my good friend. He used to help when I was in need but one day he started harassing me and my family filed a case against him.


What can I do to come out of this mess? Please help me and show me a way out. My family does'nt know exactly what is the scene behind. He used to help me financialy & emotionaly, and for that money he came to my home for money. What to do?

  • ans

    It's unclear from your question as to what legal advice you are looking at. As you have mentioned that your family has already filed a harassment case against the boy in question, are you looking at a remedy to get him out of the case or you want the existing case to be stronger to ensure a more severe punishment for him?


    As the situation is already complicated with your parents involved and a case already filed, we suggest that you must discuss the entire situation in detail with your parents and come clean, as what you have done (taking financial and emotional support from the boy) is not legally incorrect. We believe your parents will support you in your difficult times and help you return the money that you owe to the boy.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

My mother was murdered near tiwariganj lucknow(acc to case diary of lucknow police). And her…

my license have been impounded by the police due to jumping of signal. i have…

Hello. Sir meri shadi 4feb2014 mer thi .mere husband s 2 Sal ki buchhi h.ab…
My sister was robbed today at knife-point in bangalore in the morning. They took goods…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly