Dear Experts, i have a query for cr.p.c provision. Is there any provision in law that a person can send complaint and statement by email and IO can register and file chargesheet on the basis of said documents u/s 506 ipc.
what is the validity of said documents in law and how to challenge this statement.please suggest any court judgement regarding the same.
Thanks and regards
Complainant can send the complaint vide online.
Thereafter police will investigate the matter and then register the FIR.
Once FIR is registered, police will file charge sheet.
Further your query is silent on various facts. Please provide exact complete facts so that we can provide you exact legal solution
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 506 - Punishment for criminal intimidation
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get acknowledgement that i worked for the Indian secret agency?
- Recent Judgement on Divorce case at two different places can combine
- Whether online gambling by setting up website legal or not?
- A police DSP demanded money and threaten me to put in jail
- Tenants already staying, need to build another room.