Dear Experts, i have a query for cr.p.c provision. Is there any provision in law that a person can send complaint and statement by email and IO can register and file chargesheet on the basis of said documents u/s 506 ipc.
what is the validity of said documents in law and how to challenge this statement.please suggest any court judgement regarding the same.
Thanks and regards
Complainant can send the complaint vide online.
Thereafter police will investigate the matter and then register the FIR.
Once FIR is registered, police will file charge sheet.
Further your query is silent on various facts. Please provide exact complete facts so that we can provide you exact legal solution
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I am a civil contractor. Company delaying my payment. What can i do?
- Purchased flat through broker he gave discount now abstaining from it
- Legal advice regarding domestic violence to daughter in law
- Mother wants to sell flat after father's death can she do that
- Submitted marksheet while joining left without informing what to do