quesconvicted in a false murder case

My father are four brother one of these brother try to demoralize my father and put a false murder case in my father name. how can we get rid from this case.

  • ansWhat proof has your father's brother adduced in support of his allegation that your father has committed a murder? Murder is the most heinous offence as it carries death penalty as maximum punishment. A case for murder is not registered against a person unless there is overwhelming evidence which prima facie connects him to the commission of offence.

    If your father has been wrongly framed then he should prove his innocence in court

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have come to terms with the person who had filed a criminal complaint against…
What we do to grant a successful bail in these case
As my friend have registered a fir against a boy under 376 false promise of…
Is it possible to get Criminal Stay in 304B,498 case in highcourt as the person…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly