convicted in a false murder case
My father are four brother one of these brother try to demoralize my father and put a false murder case in my father name. how can we get rid from this case.
What proof has your father's brother adduced in support of his allegation that your father has committed a murder? Murder is the most heinous offence as it carries death penalty as maximum punishment. A case for murder is not registered against a person unless there is overwhelming evidence which prima facie connects him to the commission of offence.
If your father has been wrongly framed then he should prove his innocence in court
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Demoted after boss changed. Is it legal? What action can i take?
- whether I can get lien or not for technical resignation
- what are my rights towards my child as my husband punishes her a lot
- What is the consequences of giving a bounced cheque
- No OC provided by builder what can I do