quesCompound of case filed under section 354A

The case happened on a train and the girl gave a written complaint to the GRP who they filed an FIR against me under 354A and I was asked to produce to the First Class Judicial Magistrate Court for railways where I got a bail from them.

The girl is now ready to withdraw the case and the complaint and is even ready to come to court as she has filed the case based on a doubt. The charge sheet was not presented by GRP and the next hearing is declared. What is the solution to this case?

• ansAs per your case, if the lady is ready to settle the matter amicably then you have two options available.

First, file the quashing petition before the high court based on a compromise. Second, you can fight the case after filing a charge sheet and when she gets hostile, then get an acquittal order.