Compound of case filed under section 354A
The case happened on a train and the girl gave a written complaint to the GRP who they filed an FIR against me under 354A and I was asked to produce to the First Class Judicial Magistrate Court for railways where I got a bail from them.
The girl is now ready to withdraw the case and the complaint and is even ready to come to court as she has filed the case based on a doubt. The charge sheet was not presented by GRP and the next hearing is declared. What is the solution to this case?
As per your case, if the lady is ready to settle the matter amicably then you have two options available.
First, file the quashing petition before the high court based on a compromise. Second, you can fight the case after filing a charge sheet and when she gets hostile, then get an acquittal order.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a father give his property to one of his son
- Builder demanding interest for delay payment
- can child custody go to in laws after i marry again
- Where can I file case against my employer
- Got land through registered sale deed but date wrong on it by mistake