Complaint against public prosecutor
Please let me know what is the procedure to file complaint against public prosecutor for not co-operating with complainant in 498A case.
You need to file your complaint before concern court, as well as file your complaint before state judiciary and law dept. Send your written complaint to the said authority.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Took maternity leave but company terminated what action can i take
- How to decide jurisdiction of court in cheque bounce case
- Cheque bounced how to recover cheque amount
- Buyer refusing to pay remaining amount
- Can productivity bonus be adjusted with statutory bonus