Complaint against public prosecutor
Please let me know what is the procedure to file complaint against public prosecutor for not co-operating with complainant in 498A case.
You need to file your complaint before concern court, as well as file your complaint before state judiciary and law dept. Send your written complaint to the said authority.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- In how many days can I take divorce when no demand from woman
- Can a name be added as owner to an existing plot?
- Wife filed complaint in police for beating and dowry.
- Arrogant behavior of builder and cheap material used in construction
- How can NRI couple married in India get mutual divorce? Where to file?