Company committing fraud through website what action can I take?
Got a mail from a company shopbyu.com they mentioned that you have won a contest and won a bike and you have to pay 60,000 after going through the mail I paid 60,000 and later they said that to can get car not after paying 20,000 more I investigated more and after investigation I found few reviews where it was mentioned that comapny has done many frauds before. what legal action can I take against them.
You have to make a criminal complaint against that company, and file a case against the company for cheating and also ask for the amount refund to you which has been paid by you to that fraud company.
Advocate Arindam SenHigh Court, Kolkata
Just report the matter to your local police station in the form of a written complaint and forward a copy of the same to the Commissioner of Police and the Jt.Cp. of Police (Crime). Police is bound to take action, kindly revert back to me if no action is taken by the police.
Advocate Sharequl HaqueCircus Avenue, Kolkata
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brothers sold ancestral property without our consent can we object
- What is the procedure to get an online food business registered
- Grandfather had two wives how will the property be divided
- Husband not giving maintenance and living separately without divorce
- How to take action against my employee for defamation?