quesCompany committing fraud through website what action can I take?

Got a mail from a company shopbyu.com they mentioned that you have won a contest and won a bike and you have to pay 60,000 after going through the mail I paid 60,000 and later they said that to can get car not after paying 20,000 more I investigated more and after investigation I found few reviews where it was mentioned that comapny has done many frauds before. what legal action can I take against them.

• ansDear Client,
    You have to make a criminal complaint against that company, and file a case against the company for cheating and also ask for the amount refund to you which has been paid by you to that fraud company.

Advocate Arindam Sen

High Court, Kolkata

• ansJust report the matter to your local police station in the form of a written complaint and forward a copy of the same to the Commissioner of Police and the Jt.Cp. of Police (Crime). Police is bound to take action, kindly revert back to me if no action is taken by the police.

Advocate Sharequl Haque

Circus Avenue, Kolkata