College authorities putting false allegations to ruin my reputation
I am an employee of Delhi University. Someone lodged a complaint against me without talking to me – I don't know the person. On the basis of the complaint the college has set up an enquiry committee against me.
On the basis of that enquiry the case has been put up against the university commission. Now I have been going through a lot of harassment due to this.
What should I do? Can I file defamation also?
You can challenge the inquiry report and contest the case in the court against the you.
Once you are acquitted from the charges put up against you only then you can file a case of defamation.
We would advice you consult advocate for making alterations in your payer regarding the monetary compensation on certain grounds and for appropriate steps to be taken for fixing up your hampered reputation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Rights on Husband's property after his death
- Registered married done now parents doing second marriage what to do
- False commitment by job consultancy
- How to get divorce when both party are ready for it
- Leave and license agreement but licencee not paying rent