College authorities putting false allegations to ruin my reputation
I am an employee of Delhi University. Someone lodged a complaint against me without talking to me – I don't know the person. On the basis of the complaint the college has set up an enquiry committee against me.
On the basis of that enquiry the case has been put up against the university commission. Now I have been going through a lot of harassment due to this.
What should I do? Can I file defamation also?
You can challenge the inquiry report and contest the case in the court against the you.
Once you are acquitted from the charges put up against you only then you can file a case of defamation.
We would advice you consult advocate for making alterations in your payer regarding the monetary compensation on certain grounds and for appropriate steps to be taken for fixing up your hampered reputation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Divorce judgement passed 3 months ago still not got the copy of order
- No OC provided by builder what can I do
- What right does daughters have on ancestral property
- Simultaneous appeal by complainant and respondent against same order
- Harassment From collection Agency. Can i claim compensation for it?