charge sheet not filed in court
with reference to the FIR No 74/2015 registered with Police station. Sir I request you to please instruct the concerned authorities to submit the report with in 25 days as it has been delayed for 2 year giving simple excuses for not filling the case sheet. The accused is a Pvt limited and bank who have been booked under IPC -34 CrPc-156(3) IPC-120B,IPC-406,IPC-420. I have been repeatedly attending the Police station but all my efforts have been in vain and no proper response to my representation. In the public interest I put forward to you the fact and hope you instruct the concerned authorities to file the charge sheet.
You may file an application under section 156 (3), 210 CrPC before the Magistrate for fair, proper and speedy Investigation in the matter. And if then also nothing happens, you may approach the High Court under section 482 for Fair and speedy investigation to be conducted in the matter. Please refer to the Supreme Court Judgment of Sakiri Vasu vs State Of U.P. (Appeal (crl.) 1685 of 2007) Regards
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 420 - Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Registered marriage done 10 days back can she cancel the marriage
- Can I ask company to replace bike if any part not working
- How to claim share in mother in laws property
- Demoted after boss changed. Is it legal? What action can i take?
- In 6 year relationship girl cheated what legal action can I take ?