charge sheet not filed in court
with reference to the FIR No 74/2015 registered with Police station. Sir I request you to please instruct the concerned authorities to submit the report with in 25 days as it has been delayed for 2 year giving simple excuses for not filling the case sheet. The accused is a Pvt limited and bank who have been booked under IPC -34 CrPc-156(3) IPC-120B,IPC-406,IPC-420. I have been repeatedly attending the Police station but all my efforts have been in vain and no proper response to my representation. In the public interest I put forward to you the fact and hope you instruct the concerned authorities to file the charge sheet.
You may file an application under section 156 (3), 210 CrPC before the Magistrate for fair, proper and speedy Investigation in the matter. And if then also nothing happens, you may approach the High Court under section 482 for Fair and speedy investigation to be conducted in the matter. Please refer to the Supreme Court Judgment of Sakiri Vasu vs State Of U.P. (Appeal (crl.) 1685 of 2007) Regards
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to start a company providing listing of service providers
- If I am not carrying license while riding what are the consequences
- Insurance company rejected policy claim. What to do?
- what action can be taken against false information furnished?
- How to recover my documents from my ex husband