Caught drunk and driving!
I was caught drink and driving. Though I had just one beer (500ML) about 2-3 hours before getting caught. They made me do the breath inhale testing and according to them it came to 200 which I feel was wrong because I just had one beer. They took my license and 5000rs. to which they have given me a receipt and asked me to come to Dadar Court on the 5th February. Kindly pls advise what will happen next?
Engage a lawyer for your court appearance on 5th February so that he can make sure that this case is buried once and for all as the offence for which you have been caught is punishable with an imprisonment for up to 6 months. You will need to take bail on your court appearance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife left home after 4 days of marriage what can I do
- Approvals For Issuance of Offline Discount Coupons Affiliate Marketing
- Company not paying full and final settlement since 1 year what to do
- Can whatsap msg can be used to prove illicit relationship and cruelty?
- Procedure to put a case in my missing 16 year daughter