Case summons for defamation
Can I send the summons for a defamation case to someone's work address. The office or company has no involvement and it is a case against an individual. I do not know the permanent/home address of the individual. Will sending summons at work place backfire?
You can send summons through process server or via speed post to his/her office address after mentioning his/her office address before the court. you have no other option, there is no backfire.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Uncle sold grandfather undivided property without my permission
- Is sign of mortgagee required in mortgage by deposit of title deed
- Delivered freedom 251 phone does not match product shown on website
- Wife is not staying together since 4 years can I file divorce
- Reservation applicable in compassionate appointment or not?