case on a minor who now is a major
What is the process of under 18 accused for judgement if he is trapped in a wrong way but at this time he was not under 18? But when case was registered he was 16 years old.
At the time of the commencement of the matter, the accused was a minor so he should be tried before the Juvenile Justice Board.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Partition of ancestral proper took signature on plane paper
- Single Mother for 5 Yrs looking for Divorce and Maintenance for my kid
- inheritance of property by daughter as per indian kaanoon
- Terminated from job without any notice and did not getting f&f
- How to claim visitation rights for my child?