case on a minor who now is a major
What is the process of under 18 accused for judgement if he is trapped in a wrong way but at this time he was not under 18? But when case was registered he was 16 years old.
At the time of the commencement of the matter, the accused was a minor so he should be tried before the Juvenile Justice Board.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How much property can be claimed by my sister as per laws?
- Legal actions I can take in case of Cheque Bounce
- Permanent injunction , granted in 2012,in Magistrate court .
- Can i file for divorce without my actual presence
- MAXIMUM TIME LIMIT TO APPEAL IN PUN & HAR HIGH COURT, CHANDIGARH