case on a minor who now is a major
What is the process of under 18 accused for judgement if he is trapped in a wrong way but at this time he was not under 18? But when case was registered he was 16 years old.
At the time of the commencement of the matter, the accused was a minor so he should be tried before the Juvenile Justice Board.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband passed away. Can i or my son ask for property from my in laws?
- What are the right of grandson on maternal grandparents property
- Father's proprty sold by eldr bro. w/o younger's consen
- How can we ask brother to vacate the ancestrol house
- limitation period to claim share by mother in predeceased son property