case of illegal construction in which court
continue to my last Q Thx the person in posesion of godown not landlord n documents were not registered n landlord has no papers. documents destroyed 2001 flood n never filed report i had photocopy in godown its gone when forcefully took over. Y cant we file theft. case.? we had lots of stuff crockery n plastic 2Lac do u think still we have case illegal possesion, on 3documets hydro bill, current police report destroyed in flood n few letters sent to police mcd public grievance cell since aug 14 .. can we file illegal construction. case in court seperate case, which court thankx
Base on your understanding, we are given to understand that you have occupied the premises and have no rent agreement. If you state you are tenant there must be some rent agreement between you and the landlord.
If you want to file complaint under what capacity you will file same. You would require to state in complaint, how you acquired possession of said property.
Please clarify the facts so that we can provide legal solution
You can make a written complaint about the illegal construction that took place to the authorities.
If the authorities do not take action on the basis of the application than a writ can be filed in the High court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Can government take over my land and auction it w/o my permission?
- Terminated from job without reason and no gratuity given
- Criminal case was registered against me can I get govt job
- How to get my wife back to the matrimonal home for my in-laws house?
- Does son has right on his father property