case of illegal construction in which court
continue to my last Q Thx the person in posesion of godown not landlord n documents were not registered n landlord has no papers. documents destroyed 2001 flood n never filed report i had photocopy in godown its gone when forcefully took over. Y cant we file theft. case.? we had lots of stuff crockery n plastic 2Lac do u think still we have case illegal possesion, on 3documets hydro bill, current police report destroyed in flood n few letters sent to police mcd public grievance cell since aug 14 .. can we file illegal construction. case in court seperate case, which court thankx
Base on your understanding, we are given to understand that you have occupied the premises and have no rent agreement. If you state you are tenant there must be some rent agreement between you and the landlord.
If you want to file complaint under what capacity you will file same. You would require to state in complaint, how you acquired possession of said property.
Please clarify the facts so that we can provide legal solution
You can make a written complaint about the illegal construction that took place to the authorities.
If the authorities do not take action on the basis of the application than a writ can be filed in the High court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Grounds of termination of employee by private company
- Within how many days should I pay the EMI to avoid legal action?
- Father owned a flat in Mumbai. Now we can came to know its on benami.
- How to recovery money from a person not known
- Want to start on demand alcohol delivery what documents are required