Can we file a second application for anticipatory bail?
A case was filed against us under section 120b r/w420 of ipc. The co accused filed for a bail under section 438 of the CRPC and was granted the same. My application was however, rejected by a different judge. Can I file for another anticipatory bail attaching the co accused's bail order?
You can file a second application u/s 438 CRPC before the same judge who has granted the bail to the co accused on the grounds that your matter is identical.
It is always better to file the application in front of the judge who has given relief to other co accused.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Where to file for divorce if couple staying separately
- False 498a victim and the duration of the case
- Procedure and documents required to marry under Special Marriage act
- How to share fathers self purchased property between the siblings
- Genuineness of an unregistered will.