quesCan we file a second application for anticipatory bail?

A case was filed against us under section 120b r/w420 of ipc. The co accused filed for a bail under section 438 of the CRPC and was granted the same. My application was however, rejected by a different judge. Can I file for another anticipatory bail attaching the co accused's bail order?

  • ansYou can file a second application u/s 438 CRPC before the same judge who has granted the bail to the co accused on the grounds that your matter is identical.

    It is always better to file the application in front of the judge who has given relief to other co accused.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have been put fir for conduction MTP i new hospital for not taking permission…

Is it enough to say in court that someone had given you threatning on phone…
AB from court in how many days.how could sec398 apply on me.At Airport i found…
Whether appearance of a woman under sub sec 1 of sec 41 of CrPC shall…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly