Can police register FIR itself? What procedure for it?
Can police itself lodge a FIR itself? If yes then, what is the procedure?
In case of offences that affect the society at large as compared to an individual the police can lodge a FIR suo motu. Some of such offences are Murder, Rape etc.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Person made a written promise to give land, not fulfilled. What to do?
- Borrowed Bike Got Stolen - who will be held responsible
- How to get divorce if marriage was done under threat
- Is it mandatory to cancel exams if there is declaration on paper leak
- how an adult gets his reservation under obc for a govt job