Can ig et admission in govt. university after FIR?
Few years ago a FIR was lodged against me and the case is still pending in the court. I am a student. Is it possible that i can get admission in government universities?
Under what section was the FIR filed?
Are on out on bail?
Please clarify the above points and thereafter, you can file for quashing of bail from the concerned High court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Vacating hypothication from a defunct finance company
- What action can i take if builder still not given possession
- Property ke papers ki chain kaise mil saktI h?
- what are the measures we can take after state forum given the judgemen
- What are the ways to transfer property