Can ig et admission in govt. university after FIR?
Few years ago a FIR was lodged against me and the case is still pending in the court. I am a student. Is it possible that i can get admission in government universities?
Under what section was the FIR filed?
Are on out on bail?
Please clarify the above points and thereafter, you can file for quashing of bail from the concerned High court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Court ordered husbands arrest under 498A, police not arresting him
- How to quash a criminal case where no charge-sheet has been filed
- Buyer not making payments as per agreement what can I do
- Sister in law filed a false attempt to rape case how can I defend
- Where registered Will valid or do I have to probate it