quescan i Review the petition?

I.O. is misguiding on status report regarding FIR in section 420,120 etc and court dissmissed the plea on that report.What remedies are there to fix responsiblity of I.O. for a fair enquiry and review the petition.

  • ansThe status report should have been challenged through a reply to the report, also if the application under Section 156 has been dismissed then file revision in the Sessions court and in the meantime file a Section 200 CrPC complaint in the Court of concerned CMM. With respect to the second query was the property self acquired or ancestral, if ancestral you can challenge the gift deed in court.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • IPC Section 120 - Concealing design to commit offence punishable with imprisonment
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

1) Is this illegal if I was caught having sex with a spa girl in…
May I know the legal definition of consent by a female to male for physical…
my anticipatory bail is withdraw and demand for regular bail and judge accept this .this…
Can I file a case againsty girlfriend we are in love for 4 years now…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly