can i Review the petition?
I.O. is misguiding on status report regarding FIR in section 420,120 etc and court dissmissed the plea on that report.What remedies are there to fix responsiblity of I.O. for a fair enquiry and review the petition.
The status report should have been challenged through a reply to the report, also if the application under Section 156 has been dismissed then file revision in the Sessions court and in the meantime file a Section 200 CrPC complaint in the Court of concerned CMM. With respect to the second query was the property self acquired or ancestral, if ancestral you can challenge the gift deed in court.
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how to defend a wrong affidavit given in divorce case
- Can I claim for share in my fathers property
- Sister's husband passed away. Her in laws starting harassing her.
- Can a company conduct narcotic test w/o consent?
- Asked to sleep with boss to get the job. How to take revenge?