Can i file a defamation case
I was terminated by my senior on disciplinary grounds without any enquiry. i was not at fault. the enquiry was setup after my termination. can i file defamation suit against the individual who took the decision of my termination.
Do not file such a suit without setting aside of your termination as u say without inquiry u r terminated. After court order in your favour you are automatically relieved and it will take less time to fight your case
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Road blocked by new residential community in a village
- How to withdraw from being a Guarantor in a Civil Suit
- Invested lot of money via online transfer. No one refunding money now.
- Suit filed by maternal grand father on behalf of minor children
- Divorce notice not delivered what action can I take