Can I claim an unclaimed amount in bank account?
I received an unclaimed amount in my bank account a year back. I filed my ITR stating that it was a commission I received. Can this cause any legal implications?
The source of the money can be found from the bank. As and when an issue is raised by someone, it may be examined accordingly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife keeps going to her parents for months. How to file for divorce?
- Division of agricultural land among family members and sell
- How to claim Istridhan in divorce case if husband not coming in court
- Builder denying the parking space as agreed on before
- Neighbors reconstruction of house may damage my house can I get stay