quesCan I claim an unclaimed amount in bank account?

I received an unclaimed amount in my bank account a year back. I filed my ITR stating that it was a commission I received. Can this cause any legal implications?

  • ansThe source of the money can be found from the bank. As and when an issue is raised by someone, it may be examined accordingly.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

IT is in low court .It is forgery case petitioner is state government and respondent…

My friend has been charged with sec 379, 420, 467, 468, 471, 65-66 IT act,…

Hello I am 22 years old male and I was caught for public drinking. The…
My brother is a jewels maker. few years back, his friend introduced another one and…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly