quesCan co-op hsg society Secretary can file case of defamation

Can co-op hsg society Secretary can file case of defamation on his member on society expences

  • ansNeed to check ur byelaws of soc.so far as whether he can file the answer is yes Secretary, manager, chairman can definitely file or initiates legal process on behalf of society after due compliance & necessary permission.now expenses who should bear ...if it is for the benefit of soc. & byelaws if is in that way then society should bear. So check byelaws.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • ansNo. defamation is personal. You will have to get the resolution passed if the amount is to be utilized. However, please note; defamation is personal per se. There might be someone in the committee or any member who would question the ethics of using society fund for personal purpose.

    Advocate Feroz A Shaikh

      Kurla West, Mumbai

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am booked under sections 354c,66e,67a.Still the trial is yet to appear in court.But the…

Use of institute names by private individuals on facebook pages. Like "Xinstitute against Y" page.…

I want to file a defamation case against a person who file false cases against…

Would like to know the applicability of mobile voice recordings as admissible evidence.

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly