Can co-op hsg society Secretary can file case of defamation
Can co-op hsg society Secretary can file case of defamation on his member on society expences
Need to check ur byelaws of soc.so far as whether he can file the answer is yes Secretary, manager, chairman can definitely file or initiates legal process on behalf of society after due compliance & necessary permission.now expenses who should bear ...if it is for the benefit of soc. & byelaws if is in that way then society should bear. So check byelaws.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
No. defamation is personal. You will have to get the resolution passed if the amount is to be utilized. However, please note; defamation is personal per se. There might be someone in the committee or any member who would question the ethics of using society fund for personal purpose.
Advocate Feroz A ShaikhKurla West, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I build a house on agricultural land
- Reconstruction of ancestral house can brother claim after construction
- Unit changed by Builder due to change in Layout
- Loan amount settled now asking for more amount what can I do
- Can Supreme Court's judgement be challenged